Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I’m so sad that it’s almost over. But the great news is that Christmas is just around the corner. I figured that since tomorrow is Black Friday, it would be pretty fitting to write a post about some great Christmas gift ideas. Christmas shopping is one of my favorite things about Christmas. I love the feeling of getting people gifts that they love. But that last part is where the trouble comes in. Sometimes it’s hard to get people gifts they actually love. But no worries, I’ve been on the hunt ALL year to come up with the best list of the coolest Christmas present ideas.
Whether you’re struggling to find ideas or struggling to find the cash, I got you covered! Keep reading and find coolest things that anyone would want for a present. *bonus* They’re all under $20.
Some of these items contain affiliate links meaning that if you buy it I’ll get a small portion at no additional cost to you. But I seriously only recommend products I like.
Bath bombs are so incredibly popular right now, and there’s really no question as to why. Who doesn’t want to sit in a tub full of pretty, warm, fizzy water? But, don’t just give any bath bombs. Many places that sell them, price them wayyyyy too high. Check out these bath bombs.
- 6 Vegan, all natural, gluten free Bath bombs
- Essential Oil Infused
- Designed specifically for sensitive skin (the creators designed theirs specifically for their daughter who had a skin condition).
- Rated 4.8 out of 5 on Amazon, with over 4,309 reviews. (Proof they are truly the bomb).
- Price: Right now $17.95. They are on sale now though, so get them fast! 😊
I never realized what a great present a bathrobe is until I bought one for myself and my boyfriend stole it from my apartment. Bath robes are gifts that can be given to anyone.
- 6 different colors
- Knee length
- Super soft with a front pocket and a belt
- 2/5-star review.
- This is the best robe you can get on Amazon for under $20.
Elf Hydrating Bubble Mask
Elf makeup products are good quality and affordable. Elf may. not be a luxury brand, but it is a reliable brand that is great for providing decently priced Christmas presents.
- A face mask that is fun and bubbly
- Extremely hydrating for your skin
- 9 ounces
- Only $14
Elf Daily Hydration Moisturizer
Winter is the season of dry skin. That makes it all the more important to protect and hydrate your skin. Giving the gift of moisturized skin is a gift anyone can and will appreciate. Not to mention that your skin is your largest organ is constantly under attack. Treat it well and it will treat you well.
- Contains healthy things like jojoba, aloe, shea butter, and cucumber as well as antioxidants grape, bilberry, and vitamin E
- Lightweight and deeply moisturizing
- 53 fl.oz
Dailey planners are one of the many ways to my heart. I love creative daily planners, as they keep me motivated on talk every day. Daily planners are AMAZING gifts for students, college students, busy adults, dreamers, moms, and really anyone else. There are so many beautiful daily planners to choose from. I usually find mine at Ross or Tj Maxx for extremely reasonable prices. I found this amazing planner online and it seems PERFECT for anyone who loves to travel.
- Made of paper
- 192 pages
- 12 months, August 2017 – December 2018
- 5″W x 6.2″L
I’m not usually one to give decorations as a Christmas present, but I immediately fell in love with this sign as soon as I saw it. It’s perfect for anyone who loved one who love to travel, as well as children who are about to or just moved out of the house.
- Made of Wood
- 69 Pounds
I adore these pillow cases. Partially because I know how much my boyfriend hates it. We constantly argue whether or not the dog should be on bed (the dog usually ends up on the bed), and I would be lying if I said I didn’t get a feeling of satisfaction seeing my boyfriend’s face showing him these pillow cases. This is a great gift for any die hard dog lover, or a great prank gift for an unamused husband/boyfriend who does not like animals on the bed.
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
- 20″W x 32″L each
These are one of the coolest things I ever stumbled upon. I wanted to give my boyfriend something for our anniversary, so I found these flavor changing tablets. You put it on your tongue for a few minutes and then everything you eat tastes differently. Lemons taste sweet, dill pickles turn into bread and butter pickles, apple cider tastes amazing, and so many more changes. It’s a super fun activity for the family to do together. I thought it was a TON of fun, but my boyfriend doesn’t like sweet things, so he didn’t enjoy it as much. But if you have an adventure loving, daring, sweet addicted person in your life, this would be a super cool Christmas gift to give them.
- 10 tablets (perfect for a group activity)
- Keep a tablet in your mouth for a couple minutes (follow the instructions — I forget the exact time)
- The tablets change the flavor of everything you eat
- Tablets last for 30 mins- 2 hours
- $14.99 for 10 tablets
This is one of my absolute favorite things on this list (and I’m not even remotely skilled at cooking/baking). Foodstirs is a company that sells incredible baking kits. All of their ingredients are organic and plant-based. The end results look stunning. Foodstirs are seriously an amazing gift for anyone! It’s great for people who love to bake, children, part hosts, parents who want to make their kid’s day extra special, and basically anyone else. You will hardly ever find me in the kitchen, but I LOVE THESE!
These donuts were the first product that caught my eye on the foodstirs website. Ever since then, I’ve been addicted. They are donuts painted to look like the galaxy. If you have a Star Wars or Outer Space lover, this is PERFECT! Not only are these some of the coolest donuts I’ve ever seen, but they’ll also make some of the coolest Christmas presents!
- All of the ingredients are organic
- Even the dye is plant-based
- It’s not GMO
- The kit includes:
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Glaze Mix
- 1 Foodstirs Silicon Donut Pan
- 1 Plant-Based Pink Dye Packet
- 1 Plant-Based Bright Blue Dye Packet
- 1 Dye-Free Diamond Sugar packet
- $18.99 – It might seem a little pricy for a one-time use thing. But it’s a great special treat that would make a great Christmas present.
My friends, this kit is perfection. I love cupcakes, I love popcorn, I love marshmallows, I love movies, and I know I am not the only one. This kit is a unique way to have a special movie night. It’s great for middle school girls having sleepovers, family night, small group meetings, or even something just fun to do with loved ones. With a 5 star rating, this kit is a sure way to get smiles Christmas morning.
- All organic ingredients
- A kit that creates cupcakes that resemble a classic box of popcorn.
- It has marshmallow icing
- 6 cupcakes
- Foodstirs™ Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
- Foodstirs™ Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix
- Dye-free yellow sparkling sugar
- Vegan marshmallows
- 6 Baking cups
- Price is $18.99. Again, I realize the price is a little steep for a kit that makes 6 cupcakes. But all of the reviews basically say that it is worth every penny. The cupcakes are delicious, they are adorable and they are perfect for a special night.
This is the last foodstirs thing I’m going to recommend, for now, I promise! Pancakes are an American favorite. Imagine rainbow pancakes with sweet, yummy glaze with sprinkles. If you can imagine how yummy that would be, think about how excited your children/girlfriend/anyone would be seeing rainbow pancakes. This doesn’t even have to be a gift, you could make these Christmas morning to start the day of special.
- Again, all of the ingredients are organic
- It’s a kit that makes rainbow pancakes
- Some of the reviews say that the colors don’t come out like the picture, but all of the reviews say that the pancakes are delicious.
- 1 Foodstirs™ Organic Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix
- 1 Foodstirs™ Organic Glaze Mix
- 1 Pancake mold
- 1 Motts organic applesauce cup
- 1 Natural beet red dye packet
- 1 Natural yellow dye packet
- 1 Natural bright blue dye packet
- 1 Natural rainbow sprinkles packet
- $18.99. I already talked about the price and I agree it’s pretty steep, but for a special occasion like Christmas morning, it’s worth it. (Plus you get 20% off through my link).
Mermaid blankets are one thee cutest trends! I personally don’t know any girl that wouldn’t be ecstatic at opening up a box with one inside Christmas morning. To be totally honest it is on my Christmas list this year. You can get them on Amazon in beautiful colors. Also, the brand that I’ve found to be the best through research, Laghcat, have the most adorable whale tale blankets. They are just as cute if not more so! These will definitely make some of the coolest Christmas presents.
- Made of Orlon 70% + Cotton 30%
- The back and bottom of the blanket are open
- Adult Blanket Size: 71″x35.5
- Great for wintertime
- Comes in 8 different colors
- 4.6/5-star rating with nearly more than 3700 reviews
Shopkins toys are one of the two things I hear my little cousins talking about ALL the time. It’s on their Christmas lists, birthday lists, and petition grandparents list. If you’re looking for something to please the kiddos, this may be your jackpot. Amazon has a HUGE selection of Shopkins for very reasonable prices. Check it out.
- Tiny collectible toys with adorable smiling faces
- One of the most popular children’s toys as of right now
- Many different kits and options to choose from
- This one in particular
What kind of dog mommy would I be if I didn’t write something about a cute dog toy? I don’t have children. I’m a college student. So my dog is my constant, meaning I constantly spoil her. So I’m always looking for new treats and toys. This looks like the perfect interactive toy. I’m getting it for my dog for Christmas, and I’m sooo excited to see how she’ll like it.
- This is an interactive ball that wiggles and shakes on itself
- It will keep your dog entertained
- Colorful and motorized toy
- $8.99 This is actually a great deal for a dog toy. It’s hard to find any quality toy under 8 dollars, and I’ve never found a cheaper motorized toy.
I hope you enjoyed my list. Please keep checking back a I will be adding new cool finds that I discover. If you have any cool ideas for under $20 let me know in the comments!!